Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Super quick shipping!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kaya is out for delivery for me.. everytime it sounds like a big truck I'm running to the window... my gosh am I getting to old for this?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's there!!!! The UPS website has a delivery notice and a it says they signed for her in the office.

    I just wish I was there! The rest of the day is going to be so long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •